Monday, May 4, 2015

STATUS REPORT # 47

Sorry for the lack of a status report for these past two weeks, I’ve been going through a lot, but things are a LOT BETTER NOW. To begin with, I’m glad my wonderful OH is out of the hospital and now is a REHAB facility which is about 2 miles from where we live instead of a little more than a half-hour away [mostly parkway driving].

I took a few days off from reading/reviewing books so I can just relaxed after coming home from the hospital until my OH got transferred after I’d left on Thursday. With more time available, not having to travel I’d read/reviewed three books over the weekend, luckily this had included one children’s book, and a short novel; with this done I’ve whittled the number of books I have in my possession to read/review down to two, with three more on the way.

With my backlog of books needing to be reviewed down to a manageable level, I’ve decided to return to my writing endeavors. The first endeavor I’ll be working on is going to be my MG/YA Urban Fantasy entitled “The Secret of the Well.”  Hopefully, I’ll be able to type the elusive final period by the end of the month.

And then I’ll love to finish writing my Contemporary Romance novel entitled, “His Darkest Secret.”

I’d love to THANK everyone who has contacted privately with your kind words of support these past seven weeks, it’s meant a lot to me.  Please visit my profile on Amazon and check out the books I’ve reviewed, you might find something to read.


I’d also love for you to check out my two books either for yourself or as a gift for the young girl in your family, remember summer is here and it’s a great time to read a book.




THANKS AGAIN and have a GREAT WEEK with whatever you do !!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment