Thursday, May 14, 2015

BOOK REVIEW # 2015-070 - THE GOOD MOMMIE’S GUIDE TO RAISING [ALMOST] PERFECT DAUGHTERS

I bought a copy of this book to support this author who I’ve come to know through the same internet support group we both belong to and the following is my honest opinion for this endeavor by Ms. Jules.

This book gives sound advice to all MOMMIES who want to change the way they’d been treated [imagined they’d been treated] by their mothers so their daughters won’t feel the same way about them growing up.  This book also helps the mothers of today better understand the reasons for their mother’s actions towards them.

I feel the title of this book is exclusionary.

The reason I’m saying this is quite simple as it tends to exclude ALL of the single fathers in the world who are attempting to raise one or more girls, without having the experience of being one themselves.  And while this book deals with raising daughters many of the points the author has made I feel are also applicable towards their sons.

For the sound advice she has given her readers, I’m awarding Ms. Jules 5 STARS.



No comments:

Post a Comment