Tuesday, September 9, 2014

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 25


As you know by now I’ve officially declared myself to be a BOOK REVIEWER due to the onslaught of books I’ve won on GoodReads and elsewhere. So far, I’ve read/reviewed 5 of the physical books I’ve won and have posted my reviews on Amazon.com / GoodReads.com / LibraryThing.com; and I’ve also written a review for a book I read back in 2008 because it had been written by one of the authors I’ve just reviewed. I’ll be posting them here shortly has well.  Besides these paperbacks, I’ve got about 6 e-books yet to be read.

 

All this has caused me to halt making almost any progress for most of my writing endeavors. Hopefully by next week I’ll be able to start these up again.

 

One thing I’ve found since becoming a BOOK REVIEWER is I’m getting more exposure to new individuals who’ve read my reviews. I’d love to read any comments you might have regarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment