Sunday, March 9, 2014

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 2


As I said last week, with the three major writing endeavors I'm currently working I've decided I should do a weekly status report of what I'm doing on each one, so here’s the second of my weekly status reports. 

"His Darkest Secret" -  Another week has unfortunately gone by for my second romance endeavor, an adult Contemporary with a paranormal element running through parts of the storyline. It’s still at about 80% complete with 34 Chapters, 234 Pages, and approximately 64,800 words. 

My anthology of Flash Fiction now has 75 items with 4 new ones having been written in the past week.

"It Had All Been a Game" – Is my third romance endeavor, an adult Contemporary novella, which might become a NA depending on the dialogue I use and the narrative I ultimately end up writing. In the past week I’ve completed  Chapter 2 with six additional pages and about 850 words; bringing the total to 2 Chapters, 12 pages with 5,650 words. 

I’ve just begun making a skeleton outline for my fourth romance endeavor.  This one I envision to be a YA Fantasy romance one, whether it will be a novella or a full fledge novel I have no idea whatsoever.  I’m also debating whether or not to use the same two main characters from my first YA Romance novel “I Kissed a Ghost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment