Thursday, July 5, 2012

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

With my latest stint at Grand Jury done, and with the Fouth of July holiday over, peace has more or less settled into my life and I can begin writing the final pages of my first endeavor at a YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel. I've got a basic outline done, but as my words actually hit the page, unforeseen changes might still occur, changes which I will have to attend to. One thing I'd like to accomplish is having the last words of the novel be its title. This might be easier said than done because I want these last words to sound natural to the story itself rather than being forced.

So stay tuned to this blog, I'll be posting more snippets from my novel until it's finally released.

THANKS for being a follower, it's greatly appreciated.

Robin Leigh Morgan
[as you didn't know]

No comments:

Post a Comment