Sunday, December 12, 2021

MY CHRISTIAN FAITH HAS TAKEN OVER

 Little did I realize when I wrote and published my first two Christian books on January 11, 2020, after being inspired by all of the nonfiction Christian books I had reviewed since August 2018, that my Christian faith would take over my life, but it has.

A month after releasing my two Christian books, I started to write my Christian blog, “Trying to Be a Good Christian Woman,” and I haven’t stopped sharing the words of our Lord and Savior. Now, I find doing this has made me feel more fulfilled than I’ve ever felt before. This year, in October, I wanted to offer these two Christian fiction books as paperbacks; so, I started to review and re-edit the manuscripts and create new covers for both, which I did. Here is the link to all of my Christian endeavors on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/R-L-Morgan/e/B084G8JQP3

 However, at the same time, I felt an urge and opportunity to communicate my passion for sharing the Lord’s words with others by compiling my third Christian, this time a nonfiction one, that I’ve titled “Let’s Discuss Scripture.”

Despite my time being fraughted with my Christian endeavors, all of my secular writing endeavors took a second stage; in other words, they got placed on the back burners. On Friday, I got a frantic call from my publisher, telling me there were issues with the KINDLE version of my debut secular YA Paranormal romance novel, “I Kissed a Ghost.” Hearing this, I decided to place my Christian endeavors on the back burner for a change. I’m happy to say that the corrections for this secular undertaking have been accomplished and that the KINDLE version is available again. Here is the link for the KINDLE version on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076Y77RHD

Being a multi-genre author, I’ve still got two unfinished manuscripts that I’m still aiming to have at least one finished still in time for the holidays. My adult Contemporary Romance novel, “His Darkest Secret,” is now 90 completed, and my YA Urban Fantasy romance, “The Secret of the Well,” is about 85% completed, with the good news being, I’ve created covers for both books.

Finally, the black sheep of my writing personas has rewritten her debut erotic LGBTQ novel with a new cover; and has also published her third endeavor, this one, a collection of three erotic romance novelettes.

Sorry for not having posted in a long, long while. Starting next year, I will create a set schedule where each of my writing personas will have time to do what they need to do for their specific genres.

Meanwhile, I would love for everyone to check out all of my endeavors mentioned above and consider giving them as gifts for your friends and family. THANKS for everyone’s kind support, and have a BLESSED WEEKEND with your families !!! 😊 😊 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment