Friday, December 13, 2013

FRIDAY FICTIONEERS - Whose Shoes ?



WHOSE SHOES ARE THESE?

Whose shoes are these which have been left on my back porch?  Perhaps they belong to the kind gentleman who carried me home on his back after my car got stuck in the mud a mile down the road.  I wanted to invite him to stay until the rain would stop falling and he could dry himself off, but he said he needed to leave, just like the husband I once had who used to wear the same kind of shoes, but he's buried with them on. Could they be a sign that someone will return one day to claim them?

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a sign! I'm new to FF so this is my first visit - I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizy

      THANKS for stopping by and leaving your comment here to another NewBie to this site. Glad you liked my first endeavor here. I've been doing Flash Fiction [FF] for almost a year now and as you can probably tell I love doing them. If you like another FF site hop over to Lillie McFerrin's FSF site [ http://www.lilliemcferrin.com ]

      Delete
  2. There's a story there. Who will come aknockin' on the door one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for leaving your comment. As far as who will come aknockin' on the door one day I can't tell you, I leave it up to you to figure it out and write the possible ending for this story.

    Have a GREAT SUNDAY !!! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused, you asked me to check out both posts... but aren't they identical? See my response to the the other post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Robin. I'm not sure I'd want to meet the person who came to claim these shoes!

    janet

    ReplyDelete