Wednesday, January 30, 2013

UPDATE ON MY STATUS

Hi All

It's been a wonderful hectic eight days since my last post. My debut YA Paranormal romance novel, "I Kissed a Ghost" has just gotten a superb review with 5 STARS. It has also received 45 "LIKES" so far. Naturally I've been promoting this achievement for past three days. Here's the link to read the review for yourself.
http://www.amazon.com/Kissed-Ghost-Robin-Leigh-Morgan/dp/1480030031

Remember, you can read several UNEDITED SNIPPETS from the book here. Look for the heading "GHOSTLY WHISPERS."

I'll be starting a new section here will be consist of a 5 sentence flash fiction involving a key word. Would love to hear your feedback on what I've written. I'd also like to see what you can do with the same word.

No comments:

Post a Comment